Monday, August 8, 2011

Catch Up With a Senior!

Nellie H. is one of our seniors at HSP. She loves to make crafts, enjoys reading fiction, and is addicted to games shows, especially the Price is Right! HSP has helped Nellie through financial hardship and challenging medical issues.
Nellie is so thankful for the 90 pounds monthly deliveries of fresh fruits and vegetables, 7 assorted meats, and non-perishable foods and paper products. Nellie says, “I’m very happy with the amount of groceries I get; now I’m able to have five servings of fruits and vegetables every day!”

Nellie says the services HSP have given her have really helped her, “Your service has sincerely changed my outlook for the better. I really appreciate what you do for me. It’s so nice, and I truly enjoy everything you give me.

We at the Humanitarian Service Project cannot thank you enough for all of our donors support. Nellie and everyone at HSP are endlessly grateful for the difference you are making in the quality of her life.

If you would like to sponsor a senior like Nellie, the cost of a full sponsorship is $70 a month. To cosponsor a senior it is $35 a month. Please visit our website for more information: www.humanitarianservice.org

No comments:

Post a Comment