Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

It’s Christmas time again and here at HSP the holiday spirit is alive and well. So in honor of that holiday spirit we asked our HSP family, what is your favorite part of the holidays?


- My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with my daughter and my dog.

~ Sharon, Front Desk Correspondent

- My favorite part of the holidays is getting the opportunity to spend time with family.
~ Katie, Intern

- My favorite part of the holidays is all the Christmas spirit as well as all the Christmas decorations especially all the lights.
Oh and you cannot forget Christmas movies like Elf, love it!!
~ Kelly, Intern


- My favorite part of the holidays is Christmas cookies and having friends come in from out of town. Also, watching National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
~ Megan, Children Birthday
Project Coordinator

- My favorite part of the holidays is buying presents, because I love giving gifts more then receiving them.
~ Alex, Database Administrator



- My favorite part of the holidays is the Grinch!!

~ Jan, Toy Room Coordinator


- My favorite part of the holidays is this project, but not just the fact that we get to help so many deserving families on Christmas, but all year round.

~ Karole Kettering, Founder/Executive Director

- My favorite part of the holidays is the feeling I have when I shop for others, wrap presents, and listen to Christmas music, baking cookies. I love connecting with my family or loved one and to see all the generosity that comes through here at HSP. It is amazing to see people’s donations of their time, funds, and gifts, as well as seeing the recipients face light up when they see what we have assembled for them.
~Sarah, Senior Citizen Project Coordinator


- My favorite part of the holidays is desserts, Christmas music and the holiday spirit

~Abhi, Intern

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from our family to yours!!!


























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment