Looking for a way to help out? HSP is looking for substitute drivers for delivery day. Delivery Day happens each month and brings food & personal care packages to seniors in the program. If you are interested in becoming a substitute driver here is how you can become one:
· You must have a valid driver license
· Two references are need. Example references are a place of business, club/organization or churches.
· Reliable car
· Once chosen as substitute driver, an email will be sent out to you with routes that need to be filled.
· After route is set into place, a time must be picked for picking up the items. Pickup is at 8:45-11:45am here at HSP
· Show up on time and be ready to drive.
This month we were in need of more substitute drivers, thanks to many responses, we are no longer in need of drivers for delivery day this month. Thanks for all the responses from possible drivers, we appreciate it.
We are looking for substitute drivers for November 13th and December 11th. If you are interested in this fulfilling opportunity to help seniors in need or if you would like to find out more information you may either email HSP at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 630-221-8340.