Friday, April 30, 2010

Interns Leave HSP

By: Megan Sturomski, intern

Well it is sad to say but my time here at HSP has come to an end, along with fellow intern Glenn Schneider. We will both be graduating shortly and our 320 hours of internship experience have been completed. I am sad to be leaving HSP, but I am grateful for the experience. The thing that I will miss the most about HSP is the people, and all of the different stories that I was able to hear and be apart of. I was truly touched by the seniors as well as the children and their families. I will never forget what I learned here and I am forever grateful for the opportunity and what I have learned here at HSP.

















Megan and Myself Hand out Jimmy John's!!!!!









The Group Getting Ready to Chow Down!!


















Glenn with His Sandwhich!!













Glenn and I With Our Cake!! yummmmm


I Presented Karole with a Certificate from Lewis University!!!
A Special Thanks from Glenn:
"These few months have been a very rewarding experience for me. I've enjoyed working with Karole, Nikki, Sarah, Sheila and everyone else at HSP. Also the senior's and children's lives that I have impacted made this few months worth while, though I do not think that this will be the last time I step foot into HSP's door. Thank You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment